On this Fair Trade, self-drive itinerary you experience a truly African adventure and will leave with memories that echo calls of the wild, that sing and pulsate the rhythm of our peoples, fill you with fresh mountain-air, remind you of South Africa’s expanse of wide-open space, and a place where you can find peace and harmony with nature. Travel through a variety of landscapes whilst travelling in the Western and Eastern Cape, visiting Cape Town, Route 62 and the Garden Route.
You also go on safari in the private Amakhala Game Reserve near Addo and in Timbavati, part of the greater Kruger National Park, where nearly 2 million hectares of unrivalled diversity of life fuse with historical and archaeological highlights. Encounter wildlife close-up with an experienced ranger on guided game activities including walking safaris (for over 12-year-olds only) and on open 4×4 vehicle game drives. You will drive parts of the famous Panorama Route, with stunning viewpoints and connect with the urban landscape of Johannesburg.
Meet & Greet on Arrival
Welcomes package with route description and sim-card
Car rental (Car rental Class options C/O/P including Super Cover with unlimited km’s, contract- and one-way drop-off fee.)
Including: daily rental fee, contract fee, unlimited Km use, second driver registration. and super cover insurance.
Car rental 1:
– Pick up day 1 at Cape Town International Airport
– Drop off day 13 at Port Elizabeth Airport
Car Rental 2:
– Pick up day 13 at OR Tambo International Airport
– Drop off day 20 at OR Tambo International Airport
– Kaapstad: Lekka Kombuis Cape Malay Cooking Class
– Stellenbosch: Cycle through Stellenbosch
– Oudtshoorn: Swartberg Pass Eco & Khoi Heritage Experience – Half day
– Johannesburg: Diepsloot Cycle Excursion
– Greater Addo: Selection of activiteiten
– Greater Kruger : Selection of activities.
Mealbasis: Bed&Breakfast basis. Exception:
– Full board basis: Greater Addo and Greater Kruger