After you pick-up your car and a stay-over in Port Elizabeth you start your adventurous trip with a visit to the amazing Addo Elephant National Park because a visit to South Africa without wildlife is unreal. From there you drive to the coast and experience the beautiful Sunshine- and Wild Coast. Driving from one place to the other you see the beauty of the very rural life in the Eastern Cape; with the Rondawels spread out through the hills. In Kwazulu Natal you leave the coast and head for the Drakensberg Mountains. They form the border with the Kingdom of Lesotho with mountain peaks of over 3000m. The first stop is at the bottom of the Sani Pass, Here you can plan a guided excursion driving up to the top and have lunch in Lesotho. The next stop is Giant’s Castle where you have endless hiking possibilities. The trip ends at the capital of KZN Durban.
If hiking is your thing then you can extend your stay in the Drakensberg by a stay in Royal Natal National Park and end your trip in Johannesburg.
Whatever your preferences and interests, we will tailor-make your holiday to meet and include destinations, highlights and activities according to your wishes.
We look forward to planning your holiday with you, to make your Africa holiday dreams come true.
Click here for more information.
Day 1: Arrival in Port Elizabeth
Day 2: Port Elizabeth – Addo National park
Day 3: Addo National park
Day 4: Addo National park –Port Alfred
Day 5: Port Alfred
Day 6: Port Alfred – Eastern Cape Beaches
Day 7: Eastern Cape Beaches
Day 8: Eastern Cape Beaches – Coffee Bay
Day 9: Coffee Bay
Day 10: Coffee Bay – Southern Drakensberg
Day 11: Southern Drakensberg
Day 12: Southern Drakensberg – Central Drakensberg
Day 13: Central Drakensberg
Day 14: Central Drakensberg- Durban
Day 15: Durban
Day 16: Departure Durban
Meet & Greet at arrival
Transfer upon arrival and departure
- A minivan with pop up roof for game viewing, while on safari (Upgrade to a 4×4 land cruiser subject to availability)
- All drivers allowances
- Includes daily rental fee, contract fee, unlimited km use, second driver registration and Super Cover insurance
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Flying doctor’s emergency evacuation cover
- Free masks and sanitizers on board
- Masai Mara: Afternoon Game Drive + Full day game drive
- Amboseli National Park: Evening Game Drive, 2x Morning Game Drive and Afternoon Game drive
- Tsavo West National park: Afternoon Game drive + Morning game drive
- Mtomeni: Selection of activities
- All national park fees and government taxes
- Bed&Breakfast basis: Nairobi
- Full board basis: Masai Mara (incl complimentary drinking water on the safari), Lake Nalvasha, Amboseli National Park and Tsavo West National park
- Lunch: last day at Carnivore Restaurant