We only ask for personal information that we require. We will only use this information to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected, such as organising your holiday or the marketing process. We’ll tell you upon request exactly and completely what information we have recorded about you. If you would like any personal information changed or deleted, just ask via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect
You may voluntarily give us your personal information that identifies who you are by
• Filling up and submitting a contact- or booking form on our Website, or
• Filling up email subscription forms on our Website, or
• By corresponding with us over phone, email, online chat or other means, or
• Entering an online contest, or
• Submitting a review or a feedback, or
• Submitting a testimonial, or
• Enquiring about our services
If you are browsing our Site, you are anonymous to us, but we will still collect User Data, like browser type, device, and IP address, during your session through web analytics services to monitor site usage tracking. This User Data is collected for all visitors, is non-personally identifiable, and is used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website’s services. Once this data is collected, it is stored in our web analytics services indefinitely or until we deem it necessary to delete.
If you reside in the European Union, a Cookies Acceptance Banner will appear each time you visit our Site. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you
Why Do We Need The Information That We Collect from You? Your personal information is used by Abang Africa Travel for a series of legitimate business purposes, all of which are undertaken in order to provide you with the best service you can expect from Abang Africa Travel. These purposes are:
• To contact you about your request and/or order
• To notify you about other Abang Africa Travel products and services, or events, in which you may be interested.
• For invoicing purposes and for credit card payment processing, using a third party vendor.
• To notify you about any updates or maintenance to our websites.
• For direct marketing and advertising purposes. However, we do not sell our client lists to any other third parties for use in their marketing campaigns. Also, at any time you may opt out of receiving such marketing materials and solicitations from us.
• We use cookie information to analyse the number of visitors and length of stay to different areas of the websites. This anominised information helps us to improve our website to give you the best possible information and experience.
• To comply with our legal and contractual obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce agreements
Third Party Websites
We do not disclose or sell your personal information to others for use in their mailing lists or databases. We use your personal information internally and share it with other people or organisations who need to know it as part of working with us in our normal business activities (e.g. suppliers like hotels, airlines, car rental companies etc.). We may need to share your personal
information with a number of trusted parties, with or without obtaining your consent, that help us provide our services. These include:
• Law enforcement agencies or governmental organisations where disclosures are required by applicable law
• Banks and payment gateway service providers
• Any successors to our business
• Other service providers when explicitly required to offer their service (f.i. airlines require passport details when booking a domestic flight)
Sale of business or sale of assets
Security over internet
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, alteration or misuse of your personal information. Abang Africa Travel uses website security measures consistent with current best practices to protect its website and email. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. However, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be a hundred percent secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Your acceptance of these terms